Letter to the Editor
Clinical diagnostic tricks for detecting psychogenic gaze paralysis
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages e107–e108, August 2013
How to Cite
Bruno, E., Mostile, G., Dibilio, V., Raciti, L., Nicoletti, A. and Zappia, M. (2013), Clinical diagnostic tricks for detecting psychogenic gaze paralysis. European Journal of Neurology, 20: e107–e108. doi: 10.1111/ene.12181
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.