Are 25 SNPs from the CARDIoGRAM study associated with ischaemic stroke?
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1284–1291, September 2013
How to Cite
Lövkvist, H., Sjögren, M., Höglund, P., Engström, G., Jern, C., Olsson, S., Smith, J. G., Hedblad, B., Andsberg, G., Delavaran, H., Jood, K., Kristoffersson, U., Norrving, B., Melander, O. and Lindgren, A. (2013), Are 25 SNPs from the CARDIoGRAM study associated with ischaemic stroke?. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1284–1291. doi: 10.1111/ene.12183
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Numbers: K2008-65X-14605-06-03, K2011-65X-14605-09-6, K2010-61X-20378-04-3, ALFGBG-148861, 20100256
- Swedish Stroke Association
- Tore Nilsson Foundation
- Lars Hierta Foundation. Grant Numbers: ALFGBG-148861, 20100256
- Swedish State. Grant Number: ALFGBG-148861
- Swedish Heart and Lung Foundation. Grant Number: 20100256
- Yngve Land Foundation for Neurological Research
- Crafoord Foundation
- Region Skåne
- Freemasons Lodge of Instruction EOS in Lund
- King Gustaf V and Queen Victoria's Foundation
- Lund University, the Department of Neurology Lund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.