Neuropsychological course of voltage-gated potassium channel and glutamic acid decarboxylase antibody related limbic encephalitis
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1297–1304, September 2013
How to Cite
Frisch, C., Malter, M. P., Elger, C. E. and Helmstaedter, C. (2013), Neuropsychological course of voltage-gated potassium channel and glutamic acid decarboxylase antibody related limbic encephalitis. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1297–1304. doi: 10.1111/ene.12186
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) Collaborative Research Center (SFB)
- Transregio (TR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.