Roles of the ubiquitin peptidase USP18 in multiple sclerosis and the response to interferon-β treatment
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1390–1397, October 2013
How to Cite
Malhotra, S., Morcillo-Suárez, C., Nurtdinov, R., Rio, J., Sarro, E., Moreno, M., Castilló, J., Navarro, A., Montalban, X. and Comabella, M. (2013), Roles of the ubiquitin peptidase USP18 in multiple sclerosis and the response to interferon-β treatment. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1390–1397. doi: 10.1111/ene.12193
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme . Grant Number: 212877
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria (FIS), Ministry of Science and Innovation, Spain
- Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca (AGAUR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.