Emergency room access for recurring seizures: when and why
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1411–1416, October 2013
How to Cite
Balestrini, S., Cagnetti, C., Foschi, N., Buratti, L., Petrelli, C., Luzzi, S., Silvestrini, M. and Provinciali, L. (2013), Emergency room access for recurring seizures: when and why. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1411–1416. doi: 10.1111/ene.12203
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- 8Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology; American Epilepsy Society, et al. Practice Parameter: evaluating an apparent unprovoked first seizure in adults (an evidence-based review): report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Epilepsy Society. Neurology 2007; 69: 1996–2007., , ,
- 16Task Force on Disparities in Epilepsy Care; North American Commission of the International League Against Epilepsy, et al. Disparities in epilepsy: report of a systematic review by the North American Commission of the International League Against Epilepsy. Epilepsia 2009; 50: 2285–2295., , ,
- 19NICE clinical guideline 137. The epilepsies: the diagnosis and management of the epilepsies in adults and children in primary and secondary care. Issued: January 2012.
- 22International League of Epilepsy (ILAE) Commission on the Neuropsychiatric Aspects of Epilepsy, et al. International consensus clinical practice statements for the treatment of neuropsychiatric conditions associated with epilepsy. Epilepsia 2011; 52: 2133–2138., , ,
- 26Health utility after emergency medical admission: a cross-sectional survey. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2012; 3: 10–20., , , , .