A prospective observational post-marketing study of natalizumab-treated multiple sclerosis patients: clinical, radiological and biological features and adverse events. The BIONAT cohort
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 40–48, January 2014
How to Cite
Outteryck, O., Ongagna, J.C., Brochet, B., Rumbach, L., Lebrun-Frenay, C., Debouverie, M., Zéphir, H., Ouallet, J.C., Berger, E., Cohen, M., Pittion, S., Laplaud, D., Wiertlewski, S., Cabre, P., Pelletier, J., Rico, A., Defer, G., Derache, N., Camu, W., Thouvenot, E., Moreau, T., Fromont, A., Tourbah, A., Labauge, P., Castelnovo, G., Clavelou, P., Casez, O., Hautecoeur, P., Papeix, C., Lubetzki, C., Fontaine, B., Couturier, N., Bohossian, N., Clanet, M., Vermersch, P., de Sèze, J., Brassat, D. and BIONAT network, and CFSEP (2014), A prospective observational post-marketing study of natalizumab-treated multiple sclerosis patients: clinical, radiological and biological features and adverse events. The BIONAT cohort. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 40–48. doi: 10.1111/ene.12204
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- French Ministry of Health
- French MS Society
- Biogen Idec at FOCUS Diagnostics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.