These authors contributed equally to this work.
Toll-like receptor-9 in Spanish multiple sclerosis patients: an association with the gender
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 537–540, March 2014
How to Cite
Dominguez-Mozo, M. I., Garcia-Montojo, M., López-Cavanillas, M., De Las Heras, V., Garcia-Martinez, A., Arias-Leal, A. M., Casanova, I., Urcelay, E., Arroyo, R. and Alvarez-Lafuente, R. (2014), Toll-like receptor-9 in Spanish multiple sclerosis patients: an association with the gender. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 537–540. doi: 10.1111/ene.12209
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III-Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional (Feder). Grant Number: 09/02074
- ‘Fundación Mutua Madrileña
- ‘Fundación LAIR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.