N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide level determined at different times identifies transient ischaemic attack patients with atrial fibrillation
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 679–683, April 2014
How to Cite
Purroy, F., Suárez-Luis, I., Mauri-Capdevila, G., Cambray, S., Farré, J., Sanahuja, J., Piñol-Ripoll, G., Quílez, A., González-Mingot, C., Begué, R., Gil, M. I., Fernández, E. and Benabdelhak, I. (2014), N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide level determined at different times identifies transient ischaemic attack patients with atrial fibrillation. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 679–683. doi: 10.1111/ene.12222
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Health. Grant Numbers: PI081398, PI1102033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.