These authors shared first authorship.
Etiology of first-ever ischaemic stroke in European young adults: the 15 cities young stroke study
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1431–1439, November 2013
How to Cite
Yesilot Barlas, N., Putaala, J., Waje-Andreassen, U., Vassilopoulou, S., Nardi, K., Odier, C., Hofgart, G., Engelter, S., Burow, A., Mihalka, L., Kloss, M., Ferrari, J., Lemmens, R., Coban, O., Haapaniemi, E., Maaijwee, N., Rutten-Jacobs, L., Bersano, A., Cereda, C., Baron, P., Borellini, L., Valcarenghi, C., Thomassen, L., Grau, A. J., Palm, F., Urbanek, C., Tuncay, R., Durukan Tolvanen, A., van Dijk, E. J., de Leeuw, F.-E., Thijs, V., Greisenegger, S., Vemmos, K., Lichy, C., Bereczki, D., Csiba, L., Michel, P., Leys, D., Spengos, K., Naess, H., Tatlisumak, T. and Bahar, S. Z. (2013), Etiology of first-ever ischaemic stroke in European young adults: the 15 cities young stroke study. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1431–1439. doi: 10.1111/ene.12228
This is a Continuing Medical Education article, and can be found with corresponding questions on the Internet at http://www.efns.org/EFNS Continuing-Medical-Education-online.301.0.html. Certificates for correctly answering the questions will be issued by the EFNS.
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Funds. Grant Numbers: TKK2011110, TKK2011003
- Finnish Brain Foundation
- Finnish Medical Foundation
- Maire Taponen's Foundation
- Western Norway Health
- European Neurological Society
- Groupe Lillois de Recherche en Pathologie Vasculaire
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.