Identification of FUS p.R377W in essential tremor
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 361–363, February 2014
How to Cite
Rajput, A., Rajput, A. H., Rajput, M. L., Encarnacion, M., Bernales, C. Q., Ross, J. P., Farrer, M. J. and Vilariño-Güell, C. (2014), Identification of FUS p.R377W in essential tremor. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 361–363. doi: 10.1111/ene.12231
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Canada Research Chair
- Excellence Research Chairs program
- Leading Edge Endowment Funds
- Regina Curling Classic for Parkinson Research
- Greystone Golf Classic for Parkinson's and Royal University Hospital Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.