Influence of vascular risk factors and neuropsychological profile on functional performances in CADASIL: results from the MIcrovascular LEukoencephalopathy Study (MILES)
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 65–71, January 2014
How to Cite
Ciolli, L., Pescini, F., Salvadori, E., Del Bene, A., Pracucci, G., Poggesi, A., Nannucci, S., Valenti, R., Basile, A. M., Squarzanti, F., Bianchi, S., Dotti, M. T., Adriano, E., Balestrino, M., Federico, A., Gandolfo, C., Inzitari, D. and Pantoni, L. (2014), Influence of vascular risk factors and neuropsychological profile on functional performances in CADASIL: results from the MIcrovascular LEukoencephalopathy Study (MILES). European Journal of Neurology, 21: 65–71. doi: 10.1111/ene.12241
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
- MIUR. Grant Numbers: 2006065719, 20095JPSNA
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Pistoia e Pescia. Grant Number: 2008.0182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.