This is a Continuing Medical Education article, and can be found with corresponding questions on the Internet at http://www.efns.org/EFNS Continuing-Medical-Education-online.301.0.html. Certificates for correctly answering the questions will be issued by the EFNS.
Application of the 2010 revised criteria for the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis to patients with clinically isolated syndromes
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 1510–1516, December 2013
How to Cite
Runia, T. F., Jafari, N. and Hintzen, R. Q. (2013), Application of the 2010 revised criteria for the diagnosis of multiple sclerosis to patients with clinically isolated syndromes. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1510–1516. doi: 10.1111/ene.12243
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Dutch MS Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!