Comparison of cortical thickness in patients with early-stage versus late-stage amnestic mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 86–92, January 2014
How to Cite
Ye, B. S., Seo, S. W., Yang, J.-J., Kim, H. J., Kim, Y. J., Yoon, C. W., Cho, H., Noh, Y., Kim, G. H., Chin, J., Kim, J.-H., Jeon, S., Lee, J. M. and Na, D. L. (2014), Comparison of cortical thickness in patients with early-stage versus late-stage amnestic mild cognitive impairment. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 86–92. doi: 10.1111/ene.12251
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Converging Research Center Program
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010K001054
- Samsung Medical Center Clinical Research Program Grant. Grant Numbers: CRL-108011, CRS 110-14-1
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A102065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.