Comparison of cortical thickness in patients with early-stage versus late-stage amnestic mild cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 86–92, January 2014
How to Cite
Ye, B. S., Seo, S. W., Yang, J.-J., Kim, H. J., Kim, Y. J., Yoon, C. W., Cho, H., Noh, Y., Kim, G. H., Chin, J., Kim, J.-H., Jeon, S., Lee, J. M. and Na, D. L. (2014), Comparison of cortical thickness in patients with early-stage versus late-stage amnestic mild cognitive impairment. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 86–92. doi: 10.1111/ene.12251
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Converging Research Center Program
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010K001054
- Samsung Medical Center Clinical Research Program Grant. Grant Numbers: CRL-108011, CRS 110-14-1
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A102065
Data S1. Previous studies using −1.0 standard deviation cut-off to define objective memory dysfunction.
Data S2. The details of clinical evaluations.
Table S1. Demographics and clinical characteristics of study subjects.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.