Low ankle−brachial index predicts new vascular events and functional outcome after 1 year in patients with non-cardioembolic stroke: our experience and review
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 100–106, January 2014
How to Cite
Alvarez-Sabín, J., Quintana, M., Santamarina, E., Maisterra, O. and Gil-Núñez, A. (2014), Low ankle−brachial index predicts new vascular events and functional outcome after 1 year in patients with non-cardioembolic stroke: our experience and review. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 100–106. doi: 10.1111/ene.12253
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.