Is there a one-way street from essential tremor to Parkinson's disease? Possible biological ramifications
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1440–1444, November 2013
How to Cite
Louis, E. D. and Ottman, R. (2013), Is there a one-way street from essential tremor to Parkinson's disease? Possible biological ramifications. European Journal of Neurology, 20: 1440–1444. doi: 10.1111/ene.12256
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 NS039422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.