Benefit of thrombolysis for stroke is maintained around the clock: results from the SITS-EAST Registry
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 112–117, January 2014
How to Cite
Kõrv, J., Vibo, R., Kadlecová, P., Kobayashi, A., Czlonkowska, A., Brozman, M., Švigelj, V., Csiba, L., Fekete, K., Demarin, V., Vilionskis, A., Jatuzis, D., Krespi, Y., Ahmed, N., Mikulík, R. and for the Safe Implementation of Treatments in Stroke − East (SITS-EAST) Registry Investigators (2014), Benefit of thrombolysis for stroke is maintained around the clock: results from the SITS-EAST Registry. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 112–117. doi: 10.1111/ene.12257
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
- Estonian IUT2-4
- European Regional Development Fund Project FNUSA-ICRC. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0123
- European Union Public Health Executive Agency (EAHC)
- Polish National Program for Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases
- European Union Public Health Executive Authority (PHEA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.