A.B.K. and M.S.V. contributed equally to this study.
High frequency of intrathecal immunoglobulin synthesis in epilepsy so far classified cryptogenic
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 395–401, March 2014
How to Cite
Kowski, A. B., Volz, M. S., Holtkamp, M. and Prüss, H. (2014), High frequency of intrathecal immunoglobulin synthesis in epilepsy so far classified cryptogenic. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 395–401. doi: 10.1111/ene.12261
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
- German Academic Exchange Service
- Volkswagen Foundation
- Charité Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.