Gray matter differences contribute to variation in cognitive performance in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 245–252, February 2014
How to Cite
Gerrits, N. J. H. M., van der Werf, Y. D., Hofman, M., Foncke, E. M. J., Klein, M., Berendse, H. W. and van den Heuvel, O. A. (2014), Gray matter differences contribute to variation in cognitive performance in Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 245–252. doi: 10.1111/ene.12269
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!