These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Antibodies to clustered acetylcholine receptor: expanding the phenotype
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 130–134, January 2014
How to Cite
Devic, P., Petiot, P., Simonet, T., Stojkovic, T., Delmont, E., Franques, J., Magot, A., Vial, C., Lagrange, E., Nicot, A. S., Risson, V., Eymard, B. and Schaeffer, L. (2014), Antibodies to clustered acetylcholine receptor: expanding the phenotype. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 130–134. doi: 10.1111/ene.12270
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM)
- Axa insurances
- 5Presence and pathogenic relevance of antibodies to clustered acetylcholine receptor in ocular and generalized myasthenia gravis. Arch Neurol 2012; 69: 994–1001., , , et al.