Cause of death in mild cognitive impairment: a prospective study (NEDICES)
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 253–e9, February 2014
How to Cite
Contador, I., Bermejo-Pareja, F., Mitchell, A. J., Trincado, R., Villarejo, A., Sánchez-Ferro, Á. and Benito-León, J. (2014), Cause of death in mild cognitive impairment: a prospective study (NEDICES). European Journal of Neurology, 21: 253–e9. doi: 10.1111/ene.12278
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- Spanish Health Research Agency. Grant Number: FIS PI12/01602
- Spanish Office of Science
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01NS039422
- Commission of the European Union. Grant Number: ICT-2011-287739
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 NS039422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.