Expression and cellular localization of the classical progesterone receptor in healthy and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis affected spinal cord
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 273–e11, February 2014
How to Cite
Gargiulo-Monachelli, G. M., Campos-Melo, D., Droppelmann, C. A., Keller, B. A., Leystra-Lantz, C., De Nicola, A. F., Gonzalez Deniselle, M. C., Volkening, K. and Strong, M. J. (2014), Expression and cellular localization of the classical progesterone receptor in healthy and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis affected spinal cord. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 273–e11. doi: 10.1111/ene.12291
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- University of Buenos Aires. Grant Number: UBACyT 20020100100062
- National Research Council of Argentina (CONICET)
- Michael Halls Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.