Detecting cognitive dysfunction in a busy multiple sclerosis clinical setting: a computer generated approach
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 281–286, February 2014
How to Cite
Lapshin, H., Audet, B. and Feinstein, A. (2014), Detecting cognitive dysfunction in a busy multiple sclerosis clinical setting: a computer generated approach. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 281–286. doi: 10.1111/ene.12292
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!