A videocast of this article is available in: Mandarin: http://player.polyv.net/videos/f6ee5715d9bec8cda386d97e1608fde9_f.swf
Effects of low estimated glomerular filtration rate on outcomes after stroke: a hospital-based stroke registry in China
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EAN
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1143–1145, August 2014
How to Cite
Yang, J., Arima, H., Zhou, J., Zhao, Y., Li, Q., Wu, G. and Zhang, Y. (2014), Effects of low estimated glomerular filtration rate on outcomes after stroke: a hospital-based stroke registry in China. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 1143–1145. doi: 10.1111/ene.12311
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81100859
- Nanjing Health Bureau Youth Talent Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.