See editorial by Neligan on page 814.
Temporal lobe surgery in Germany from 1988 to 2008: diverse trends in etiological subgroups
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EAN
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 827–834, June 2014
How to Cite
Helmstaedter, C., May, T. W., von Lehe, M., Pfaefflin, M., Ebner, A., Pannek, H. W., Elger, C. E., Stefan, H. and Schramm, J. (2014), Temporal lobe surgery in Germany from 1988 to 2008: diverse trends in etiological subgroups. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 827–834. doi: 10.1111/ene.12322
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.