The microtubule associated protein tau H1 haplotype and risk of essential tremor
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EAN
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 1044–1048, July 2014
How to Cite
Clark, L. N., Liu, X., Parmalee, N. L., Hernandez, N. and Louis, E. D. (2014), The microtubule associated protein tau H1 haplotype and risk of essential tremor. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 1044–1048. doi: 10.1111/ene.12335
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NINDS #R01 NS042859 PI, NINDS #R01 NS39422 PI, NINDS #T32 NS07153-24 PI, NINDS #R01 NS073872 PI, NINDS #R21 NS077094 CoI, NINDS #R01 NS36630 coI
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation (PI)
- Arlene Bronstein Essential Tremor Research Fund (Columbia University)
- Claire O'Neil Essential Tremor Research Fund (Columbia University)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21NS050487 PI, R01NS060113 PI, R01NS0738072 CoPI, P50AG008702 CoI, P50 NS038370 CoI
- the Michael J Fox Foundation (CoI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.