Hemodynamic evidence linking cognitive deficits in clinically isolated syndrome to regional brain inflammation
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2013 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 499–505, March 2014
How to Cite
Papadaki, E. Z., Simos, P. G., Panou, T., Mastorodemos, V. C., Maris, T. G., Karantanas, A. H. and Plaitakis, A. (2014), Hemodynamic evidence linking cognitive deficits in clinically isolated syndrome to regional brain inflammation. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 499–505. doi: 10.1111/ene.12338
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.