Relationship between the MDS-UPDRS domains and the health-related quality of life of Parkinson's disease patients
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2014 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 519–524, March 2014
How to Cite
Martínez-Martín, P., Rodríguez-Blázquez, C., Forjaz, M. J., Álvarez-Sánchez, M., Arakaki, T., Bergareche-Yarza, A., Chade, A., Garretto, N., Gershanik, O., Kurtis, M. M., Martínez-Castrillo, J. C., Mendoza-Rodríguez, A., Moore, H. P., Rodríguez-Violante, M., Singer, C., Tilley, B. C., Huang, J., Stebbins, G. T. and Goetz, C. G. (2014), Relationship between the MDS-UPDRS domains and the health-related quality of life of Parkinson's disease patients . European Journal of Neurology, 21: 519–524. doi: 10.1111/ene.12349
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- Movement Disorder Society
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!