Long-term safety and sustained efficacy of extended-release pramipexole in early and advanced Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2014 EFNS.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 736–743, May 2014
How to Cite
Hauser, R. A., Schapira, A. H. V., Barone, P., Mizuno, Y., Rascol, O., Busse, M., Debieuvre, C., Fraessdorf, M., Poewe, W. and the Pramipexole ER Studies Group (2014), Long-term safety and sustained efficacy of extended-release pramipexole in early and advanced Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 736–743. doi: 10.1111/ene.12375
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2013
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. (BIPI)
- 7UPDRS Development Committee. Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale. In: Fahn S, Marsden CD, Calne DB, Goldstein M, eds. Recent Developments in Parkinson's Disease. Florham Park, NJ: Macmillan, 1987: 153–163., ,