Cortical thickness and hippocampal shape in pure vascular mild cognitive impairment and dementia of subcortical type
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2014 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 744–751, May 2014
How to Cite
Kim, H. J., Ye, B. S., Yoon, C. W., Noh, Y., Kim, G. H., Cho, H., Jeon, S., Lee, J. M., Kim, J.-H., Seong, J.-K., Kim, C.-H., Choe, Y. S., Lee, K. H., Kim, S. T., Kim, J. S., Park, S. E., Kim, J.-H., Chin, J., Cho, J., Kim, C., Lee, J. H., Weiner, M. W., Na, D. L. and Seo, S. W. (2014), Cortical thickness and hippocampal shape in pure vascular mild cognitive impairment and dementia of subcortical type. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 744–751. doi: 10.1111/ene.12376
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: HIC120713, HI10C2020
- Korean Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Korean Government. Grant Number: 2011-0028333
- Samsung Medical Center Clinical Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: CRL-108011, CRS 110-14-1
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning. Grant Number: 2013K000338
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.