See paper by Chatzistefanidis et al. on page 1083.
Challenging current views on apolipoprotein E's role as stroke predictor
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2014 EAN
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 1051–1052, August 2014
How to Cite
Hermann, D. M. (2014), Challenging current views on apolipoprotein E's role as stroke predictor. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 1051–1052. doi: 10.1111/ene.12377
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- German Research Council. Grant Numbers: HE3173/2-1, HE3173/2-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.