Neuroinfectious diseases at a European neurological tertiary care center: one-third of patients require treatment in the neurological intensive care unit
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2014 EAN
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1500–1503, December 2014
How to Cite
Buchholz, G., Ormanns, S., Pfister, H.-W., Koedel, U. and Klein, M. (2014), Neuroinfectious diseases at a European neurological tertiary care center: one-third of patients require treatment in the neurological intensive care unit. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 1500–1503. doi: 10.1111/ene.12379
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2013
- Friedrich Baur Stiftung
- University of Munich (FöFoLe)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.