Comparison of stent retriever and intra-arterial fibrinolysis in patients with acute ischaemic stroke
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author(s) European Journal of Neurology © 2014 EFNS
European Journal of Neurology
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 779–784, May 2014
How to Cite
Song, D., Kim, B. M., Kim, D. J., Kim, Y. D., Kim, J., Lee, H. S., Nam, H. S. and Heo, J. H. (2014), Comparison of stent retriever and intra-arterial fibrinolysis in patients with acute ischaemic stroke. European Journal of Neurology, 21: 779–784. doi: 10.1111/ene.12391
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2013
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Numbers: HI10C2020, A085136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.