Wingless reproductives in the slave-making ant Polyergus samurai: specialized producers of males (Hymenoptera: Formicidae)
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 259–262, April 2013
How to Cite
Tsuneoka, Y. (2013), Wingless reproductives in the slave-making ant Polyergus samurai: specialized producers of males (Hymenoptera: Formicidae). Entomological Science, 16: 259–262. doi: 10.1111/ens.12001
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2012
- Fujiwara Natural History Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!