The aphid Ceratovacuna nekoashi (Hemiptera: Aphididae: Hormaphidinae) and its allied species in Korea, Japan and Taiwan
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 203–221, April 2013
How to Cite
Aoki, S., Kurosu, U., Kutsukake, M., Hsieh, T.-J., Yang, M.-M., Choe, J. C. and Fukatsu, T. (2013), The aphid Ceratovacuna nekoashi (Hemiptera: Aphididae: Hormaphidinae) and its allied species in Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Entomological Science, 16: 203–221. doi: 10.1111/ens.12002
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!