Foraging behavior of Brachygastra lecheguana (Hymenoptera: Vespidae) on Banisteriopsis malifolia (Malpighiaceae): Extrafloral nectar consumption and herbivore predation in a tending ant system
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 162–169, April 2013
How to Cite
Alves-Silva, E., Barônio, G. J., Torezan-Silingardi, H. M. and Del-Claro, K. (2013), Foraging behavior of Brachygastra lecheguana (Hymenoptera: Vespidae) on Banisteriopsis malifolia (Malpighiaceae): Extrafloral nectar consumption and herbivore predation in a tending ant system. Entomological Science, 16: 162–169. doi: 10.1111/ens.12004
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
- Capes (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível superior)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!