Comparative developmental and reproductive biology of geographical populations from two cryptic species in Brontispa longissima (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae)
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 335–340, July 2013
How to Cite
Takano, S.-i., Takasu, K., Murata, M., Huong, N. T. and Nakamura, S. (2013), Comparative developmental and reproductive biology of geographical populations from two cryptic species in Brontispa longissima (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae). Entomological Science, 16: 335–340. doi: 10.1111/ens.12007
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
- Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research (A). Grant Number: 21255008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!