Decline of nest site availability and nest density of underground bees along a distance gradient from human settlements
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 170–178, April 2013
How to Cite
Xie, Z., Qiu, J. and Chen, X. (2013), Decline of nest site availability and nest density of underground bees along a distance gradient from human settlements. Entomological Science, 16: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/ens.12009
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Special Fund of Chinese Academy of Forestry. Grant Number: riricaf200904M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!