Highly-enhanced larval growth during the cold season mediated by the basking behavior of the butterfly Parnassius citrinarius (Lepidoptera: Papilionidae)
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 284–290, July 2013
How to Cite
Akiyama, K. and Nishida, T. (2013), Highly-enhanced larval growth during the cold season mediated by the basking behavior of the butterfly Parnassius citrinarius (Lepidoptera: Papilionidae). Entomological Science, 16: 284–290. doi: 10.1111/ens.12014
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!