Assemblage of flower visitors to Dillenia suffruticosa and possible negative effects of disturbances in Sarawak, Malaysia
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 341–351, July 2013
How to Cite
Tokumoto, Y., Itioka, T., Ohkubo, T., Tadauchi, O. and Nakagawa, M. (2013), Assemblage of flower visitors to Dillenia suffruticosa and possible negative effects of disturbances in Sarawak, Malaysia. Entomological Science, 16: 341–351. doi: 10.1111/ens.12018
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
- Research Institute for Humanity and Nature. Grant Number: D-04
- Ministry of the Environment of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan for Creative Basic Research. Grant Number: 06NP1401
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Scientific Research (A). Grant Numbers: 19-255006, 21-255004
- Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 20-687002
- JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 22-6034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!