Assemblage of flower visitors to Dillenia suffruticosa and possible negative effects of disturbances in Sarawak, Malaysia
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 341–351, July 2013
How to Cite
Tokumoto, Y., Itioka, T., Ohkubo, T., Tadauchi, O. and Nakagawa, M. (2013), Assemblage of flower visitors to Dillenia suffruticosa and possible negative effects of disturbances in Sarawak, Malaysia. Entomological Science, 16: 341–351. doi: 10.1111/ens.12018
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
- Research Institute for Humanity and Nature. Grant Number: D-04
- Ministry of the Environment of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan for Creative Basic Research. Grant Number: 06NP1401
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for Scientific Research (A). Grant Numbers: 19-255006, 21-255004
- Young Scientists (A). Grant Number: 20-687002
- JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 22-6034
Appendix S1 Dominant tree species in Primary Forest 1 (a), Secondary Forest (b), and Mixed Vegetation (c) with BA and total BA.
Appendix S2 Results of model selection for individual numbers of flower visitors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.