Florivores on the dioecious shrub Eurya japonica and the preferences and performances of two polyphagous geometrid moths on male and female plants
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 291–297, July 2013
How to Cite
Tsuji, K. and Sota, T. (2013), Florivores on the dioecious shrub Eurya japonica and the preferences and performances of two polyphagous geometrid moths on male and female plants. Entomological Science, 16: 291–297. doi: 10.1111/ens.12019
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Japan Society of the Promotion of the Sciences. Grant Numbers: 211263, 23405009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!