Adult behavior of an ambrosia gall midge Illiciomyia yukawai (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae) and synchronization between its emergence and host plant phenology
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 400–412, October 2013
How to Cite
Yukawa, J., Nakagawa, K., Saigou, T., Awa, T., Fukuda, T. and Higashi, M. (2013), Adult behavior of an ambrosia gall midge Illiciomyia yukawai (Diptera: Cecidomyiidae) and synchronization between its emergence and host plant phenology. Entomological Science, 16: 400–412. doi: 10.1111/ens.12024
- Issue online: 6 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Sciences. Grant Number: 02660052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!