Effect of park age, size, shape and isolation on ant assemblages in two cities of Southern Spain
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 41–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Carpintero, S. and Reyes-López, J. (2014), Effect of park age, size, shape and isolation on ant assemblages in two cities of Southern Spain. Entomological Science, 17: 41–51. doi: 10.1111/ens.12027
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science, National Plan 2004–2007 I+D. Grant Number: CGL2004-00674/BOS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!