Formation of long-lasting galls by overwintered nymphs in the Japanese aphid Quadrartus yoshinomiyai (Hemiptera: Aphididae: Hormaphidinae)
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 118–121, January 2014
How to Cite
Uematsu, K. and Shibao, H. (2014), Formation of long-lasting galls by overwintered nymphs in the Japanese aphid Quadrartus yoshinomiyai (Hemiptera: Aphididae: Hormaphidinae). Entomological Science, 17: 118–121. doi: 10.1111/ens.12029
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!