Enhancement of fruit quality in Capsicum annum through pollination by Hypotrigona gribodoi in Kakamega, Western Kenya
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 106–110, January 2014
How to Cite
Kiatoko, N., Raina, S. K., Muli, E. and Mueke, J. (2014), Enhancement of fruit quality in Capsicum annum through pollination by Hypotrigona gribodoi in Kakamega, Western Kenya. Entomological Science, 17: 106–110. doi: 10.1111/ens.12030
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- Global Environment Facility (GEF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!