Effects of background light conditions on thermoperiodic eclosion rhythm of onion fly Delia antiqua
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 191–197, April 2014
How to Cite
Watari, Y. and Tanaka, K. (2014), Effects of background light conditions on thermoperiodic eclosion rhythm of onion fly Delia antiqua. Entomological Science, 17: 191–197. doi: 10.1111/ens.12034
- Issue online: 6 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 19570075, 22570028, 24570028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!