Species diversity and community structure of rove beetles (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae) attracted to dung of sika deer in coniferous forests of southwest Japan
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 52–58, January 2014
How to Cite
Yamamoto, S., Ikeda, K. and Kamitani, S. (2014), Species diversity and community structure of rove beetles (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae) attracted to dung of sika deer in coniferous forests of southwest Japan. Entomological Science, 17: 52–58. doi: 10.1111/ens.12036
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!