Influence, or the lack thereof, of host phenology, architecture and climate on the occurrence of Udranomia spitzi (Hesperiidae: Lepidoptera)
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 66–74, January 2014
How to Cite
Bächtold, A., Lange, D. and Del-Claro, K. (2014), Influence, or the lack thereof, of host phenology, architecture and climate on the occurrence of Udranomia spitzi (Hesperiidae: Lepidoptera). Entomological Science, 17: 66–74. doi: 10.1111/ens.12038
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!