Ambrosia beetles (Curculionidae: Scolytinae and Platypodinae) on Fagus crenata Blume: community structure, seasonal population trends and resource utilization patterns
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Entomological Society of Japan
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 167–180, April 2014
How to Cite
Iidzuka, H., Goto, H., Yamasaki, M. and Osawa, N. (2014), Ambrosia beetles (Curculionidae: Scolytinae and Platypodinae) on Fagus crenata Blume: community structure, seasonal population trends and resource utilization patterns. Entomological Science, 17: 167–180. doi: 10.1111/ens.12042
- Issue online: 6 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!